MK: Outtakes MK: Outtakes

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE MOST FUNNY THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!! OH AND I WANT THE DANCING BANANA TOO!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE TO FIND IT???

Tribute To Animators Tribute To Animators

Your a dumbass. And dumbasses can't do shit!

LOL!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED THIS!!!!!!!! It's also very true. I mean,for example,my little tiny movie clip that I submitted today. Bunch of smileys & stick figures get killed. And it wasn't spose to be an all high and mighty,3D,professional programmer,master artist kinda thing. Just a little animation. And you know what I got? Bunch of 0's. People were so busy trying to blam it,that there was only 1 review. It was blamed in oh... ABOUT 30 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!! And 2 other things. It took a long time to make and...the person who reviewed it hadn't made any movies! I'd like to see them try to make it! Especially considering that I use KoolMoves for my Flash stuff not Macromedia Flash itself!

A Flash Tribute A Flash Tribute

YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what? Your right. I am too lazy to learn Flash right now so I use KoolMoves and I still think your right. Without Flash...lets see...I wouldn't have a goal in life,I would be bored to death everyday,there probably wouldent even BE a program called KoolMoves,and ALOT of other things. So I agree with you and anyone who doesn't is a peice of shit.

Snowboard Canada Snowboard Canada

AWESOME!!!!!

This is awesome! I could never do anything like this(look at my stuff sometime). I dont use flash on mine thou. But anyway this is an awesome movie please make more!

The death of breadman The death of breadman

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XiaoXiao: A new beggining XiaoXiao: A new beggining

U SUCK!!!

Impersonating the real Xiao Xiao huh?Well since u did that movie i just gave u all 0's plus i rated u zero on the real quick rating thing!Im coming back here every day and im gonna keep rating 0 so ur average goes wayyyyyyyy down!

stickmutant responds:

u fucking loser y dont u try making ur own movie go fuck a dog i dont care if u give me zero ur just gonna waste ur fucking time and for all the other fags who hated this fuck u!!!!!!!!!!--thanx--

Mission Stick-possible Mission Stick-possible

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE ME MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MORE STICK FIGURE MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!MAKE MORE U STUPID FLASH FREAK!!!!!!!MAKE MORE!!!!!!!!!!

MAX PAYNE 3D MAX PAYNE 3D

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!GIVE A SEQUAL!!!!!!!!!HECK GIVE 100 SEQUALS!!!!!!!!!!!MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A nice day to die A nice day to die

pretty cool

nice one but i think some of the other stick figure movies are way better,but hey i shouldent be the one talking cause all i know is html!

Xiao Xiao No. 1 Xiao Xiao No. 1

Nice Stuff!

I really liked it but i like xiaoxiao 7 and 8 better.But keep up the good work!Ur movies rock!