! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

BEST OF ALL OF UR GAMES!

I think that out of all of ur games, this one's best. I beat it and destroyed the eco system. ^_^

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

AWESOME!!!

This game rocked! At first, I couldn't even shoot the first guy and I thought it sucked. But I kept trying, and I found out that it rocked! I beat the game on easy,normal,and hard! I don't think you could have changed anything. I look forward to part 2.

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

JEEZ!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST GAME ON NEWGROUNDS!!! NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!

Earth Rock Hunter Earth Rock Hunter

This game rocked!

I played through it and it was great! I beat the game.

Track & Field GAME (NES) Track & Field GAME (NES)

Nice game.

I really liked this game. It was quite amusing for some time. I beat all three events. But I really wouldn't call this game one of my favorites. Nice job but it needs some work.

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

AWESOME GAME!!!

There is no question whatsoever. This is THE greatest game on NG. You have to memorize characteristics of your players and the opponents players to win. I won 2 out of 4 tries. Go for the opponents healer, and the opponents big blue sorceress. Your best players are Hunter, Mystical Healer, and Red Wizard. Use them wisely. I would suggest going after the opponents sorceress with Hunter and Red Wizard. Your most important is Red Wizard so make Mystical Healer follow him around if nessesary. Try to sacrifice your short range fighters. Get an enemy's attention with them and them hit them with one of these three : Hunter, Red Wizard, or Templar Mage. If you use these hints, its alot easier to win. Try either making more, or making a second level.

BEEBO SFA BEEBO SFA

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

In Extreme Death Skater, I got up to the level of Tony Danza! Wow I am 1 awesome skater!

12 holes of Xmas 12 holes of Xmas

AWESOME GAME!!!!!!!

I LOVED THIS GAME!!! Man I wish I could make something like this. :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Uniwar Level 1 SE Uniwar Level 1 SE

cOoL

Nice!U must have played james bond before.

P.S.I rated this game with 4.

Doomhammr responds:

actually although i have played goldeneye before, the gameplay was actually more or less based on the action gameplay of blade runner for pc.

Way of the Xploding Stick Way of the Xploding Stick

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

this one rocked but it would be alot better if u put in more than 1 level.